AMCO Sp. z o.o. is a Polish manufacturer of spice mixes, marinades and functional blends for the food industry.
For over fifteen years, AMcO has focused on offering comprehensive technological and product solutions to customers.
We have pursued our goal of delivering comprehensive solutions to the food sector, particularly to the meat and fish branches. We design, manufacture and distribute spice mixes and functional additives.
We have a modern and functional manufacturing plant and a research and implementation department with its own product development centre which allows us to meet our customers' specific needs. Currently, the company is one of the leaders in its sector in the Polish market.
The recipients of the AMcO technologies are meat and fish processing plants and numerous companies from the food processing sector.
Competitive advantage factors:
- 1. We ensure the stable high quality of the products when you use our mixes.
- 2. We implement the Food Safety and Quality Policy through the efficient Management System conforming to PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 and PN-EN ISO 22000:2006 (HACCP). We achieve systematic surveillance through internal audits, management reviews and audits by an independent certification body. You can find out more here.
- 3. We guarantee professional advice on how to choose our products. Our sales representatives and process engineers oversee the successful and effective product implementation.
- 4. We care for our customers – we aim for our products to give customers the optimum results in the manufacturing process in meat plants. We implement new products and improve current products in view of theeconomic aspects of our customer's production.I encourage you here to complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- 5. Our products are recognised and awarded in Polish and international markets alike. You can read about our achievements here.
- 6. We have a modern manufacturing plant with a production line for spice mixes and functional blends and oil marinades, packing machines for final products, a raw material warehouse and a laboratory with modern equipment.
- 7. We develop by pursuing strategic goals, i.e., broadening sales markets, extending our range of products and services, improving infrastructure, optimising economic effectiveness, constant dedication to product safety and quality, raising employees' quality-focused awareness and constantly improving their qualifications, and strengthening our contacts with customers.
- 8. The Research and Implementation Department with its own Product Development Centre offers customised projects as proposed by our customers.